"You will need some help if you want to be an astronaut!"
A quad sequencer with assignable outputs,
loop selection, sequence recording and much more!
This performance shep sequencer will herd those modules
right where you want them!
Shepard is a 4 channel step sequencer specifically designed for live settings.
There are two main modes: an edit and a play mode which allow for complex and dynamic loops of up to 64 steps. It is possible to trigger polyphonic and polyrhythmic saved loops by hand or sequence them within a dedicated loop sequence structure. A total of 256 loops per channel are available, however you can save and retrieve live sets on the SD card!
Sequences can be played, recorded and programmed. For each step it is possible to add pitch, gates, glides, sweeps, envelopes and LFO's.
- Overvoltage protected inputs
- 100k Input Impedance
- 4 channels
- 64 steps per loop
- 128 locations for loop saves per channel
- Change multiple settings per step
- Play and record sequences
- Create loop sequences (song structures)
- Trigger saved loops by hand or CV
- Loop switching settings
- Backup and retrieve live sets on your computer